Bible Pattern Pentecostal Church in Mansfield was born out of the Gospel Mission on Goodarce Street in 1948. In 1970, they moved into a former Methodist church building. After being there for 20 years, they purchased their own land on the corner of Eakring Road and Eakring Close and built the first phase of a new church building. On Sunday, 13th of April 1990, they gathered on the site and held a service of dedication. On the 3rd of July the JCB moved onto the land, the work commenced, and they opened the 24th of August 1991. In May 2015, the Lord led them to merge the fellowship with Calvary Chapel Mansfield and together have become a new fellowship centered on the teaching of God’s Word and living by the Bible’s pattern.